Friday 28 December 2007

Thai Girls.

Thai Girls are so much fun.. Have you ever been to Thailand? If you haven't and you're a single male you should definetly get your ass over there. Thai Girls are so hot, and what's even better is that they are so friendly if you get my meaning.

I first went to Bangkok Thailand in 2000, and I have never had a better time in my life. While I was over there I met a lot of Thai Girls who I am still really good friends with today.

Aside from all the tourist attractions in Thailand, there is a lot to do come evening time. There are so many bars, clubs and disco's that it really becomes a problem on choosing a place to go. Well not really, but there are so many different places to go out and meet a Thai Girl in Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya or wherever in Thailand that it makes your head spin.

No comments: